Whether you have a compact Rogue 365, 425 or a large Rogue 525 Series Model, this Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty, Multi-Piece Rotisserie Kit will fit your needs. Made with food grade stainless steel, the square spit rod features rod extensions to ensure that you can go the distance. The heavy-duty motor can turn up to 12 kilograms of a balanced load. The two four pronged forks will securely hold everything you could wish to spit roast and they tighten securely with easy to use thumb screws.
- Everything you need to create delicious rotisserie meals right away, including; heavy duty rotisserie motor, bracket for attaching it to the grill, hexagonal stainless steel spit rod, hexagonal stainless steel spit rod extension, stop bushing, two rotisserie forks, removable end handle, and counterbalance
- Suitable for small to large BBQ Grills up to 46 inches, the spit rod is 40.5-inches/102.5cm Long + 6-inch/15.5cm extension, ideal for Napoleon's 365/425/525/625 gas barbecue grills and will hold up to 26.5 lbs./12 kg of food
- The stainless steel, hexagonal spit rod is suitable for use with a wide range of rotisserie accessories
- Rotisserie grilling produces succulent, restaurant quality, roasted meals at home
- Easy to use and made from durable, food grade, stainless steel making it easy to clean as well
- As it turns, the food on a rotisserie will baste itself in its own juices, creating the most succulent meats
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.