- Durable Polymer Tub - Smooth surface resists chips and scratches
- Tri-Wash System - Tri-Care™ agitator, Swirl-Away drain and CleanDeep rinse provide improved cleaning while caring for your clothes
- Easy-Access™ opening makes loading and unloading quick and convenient
- Color-Coded Controls - Easy-to-understand controls make choosing the right cycle simple
- Self-Cleaning Lint Filter - One less thing you have to do
- 2-Speed, 1/2-Horsepower Motor - Built to last for years of worry-free laundry
- ENERGY STAR® model
- Self-adjusting rear leveling legs help assure balanced loads
- 1-year full, 2- to 3-year limited warranty and limited lifetime warranty on all inner wash basket parts means peace of mind
- 3.2 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Plus - Cleans more clothes in one load to save you time
- SofSound™ I quiet package means the washer won't disturb your peaceful evening
- 710-RPM spin speed extracts more water for a shorter drying time
- SteadySpin™ Balance System - 7-point suspension absorbs wash motion to keep washer from "walking"
- Extra Rinse provides extra comfort for those with sensitive skin
- 4 water levels reduce water waste by matching water level to load size
- EasySelect fabric cycles include Regular, No-Iron Fabrics and Handwash; make laundry a no-brainer
- Quick Wash Cycle - For when you just need your favorite outfit washed fast
- Four temperature selections allow you to customize your cleaning
- Automatic Temperature Control assures temperature needed to activate detergent
- Quick Faucet - Spot-treat stains without hauling clothes to the sink
- Fabric softener dispenser adds it at just the right time so you don't have to
- Bleach dispenser adds it safely to your load for easy care of whites
- Attractive design with Cool Gray panels and knobs reflects your sense of style, even in the laundry room
- Available in White to brighten any laundry room
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.