- Durable Polymer Tub - Smooth surface resists chips and scratches
- Super Capacity Plus (3.3 Cu. Ft.) - Cleans more clothes in one load to save you time
- EasySelect Controls - Easy-to-understand controls make choosing the right cycle simple
- Easy-Access™ opening makes loading and unloading quick and convenient
- 2005 Energy-Compliant
- Powder-Coated Top And Lid - Tough finish resists scratches and rust
- Self-Cleaning Lint Filter - One less thing you have to do
- Self-adjusting rear leveling legs help assure balanced loads
- 1-year full, 2- to 10-year limited warranty and limited lifetime warranty on all inner wash basket parts means peace of mind
- EasySelect fabric cycles include Regular and No-Iron Fabrics; make laundry a no-brainer
- 4 temperature selections allow you to customize your cleaning
- 4 water levels reduce water waste by matching water level to load size
- 620-RPM spin speed extracts water for a shorter drying time
- Fabric softener dispenser adds it at just the right time so you don't have to
- Bleach dispenser adds it safely to your load for easy care of whites
- Six-Point Suspension System - Absorbs wash motion to keep washer from "walking"
- Available in White
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.